Time to complete the AA Survey 2016 is running out.
Alcoholics Anonymous conducts this survey to keep members informed on current trends in membership characteristics. The survey also provides information about A.A. to the professional community and to the general public as part of A.A.’s purpose to carry our message to those who still suffer from alcoholism.
Please take part to ensure our data is accurate as possible by going to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AA2016 and completing the survey. If you have already copmpleted the survey, please encourage any who may not have completed the survey to do so.
If you wish to fill in a survey for someone who does not have access to the internet please advise firstname.lastname@example.org so that multiple entries from your computer are not discounted by the survey security screening.
The survey will run until 30th September 2016.
The responses will be collated and presented to Conference in October prior to release to the fellowship via the delegates and this website. It will also enable us to provide up to date information on membership characteristics to the media for Public Information week.
If you have any difficulty completing the survey please contact Peter B email@example.com .
This site is for people who say they are AA Members, and provides information on the A.A structure in NZ and provides information to members to assist them in carrying the message to the still suffering alcoholic.
If you are looking for help and information on problem drinking, please go to our main A.A. website
If this is your first visit then you must complete the registration process to view the registered content.
Existing members may login here: Member Login
Problems logging in?
Lost or can't remember your username or password. Get a reminder/reset them here?
Once logged in, members may:
change their Password
change their Personal details, including e mail address
If you no longer wish to receive the newsletters, see how to cancel the subscription here.
- As above, the site is for people who say they are AA members.
- The purpose of the site is to provide information on the A.A structure in NZ and provides information to members to assist them in carrying the message to the still suffering alcoholic.
- As such the site may contain personal details where this information has been authorised to be provided as well as allowing members to change meeting detail.
- Because of this and in line with MG-18 (Internet Guidelines) the site needs to be password protected.
- To ensure the integrity of the password system, certain personal details are required prior to issuing a password. No personal details will be made available on the site unless such details are provided directly for inclusion on the site..